Here’s a Paleo Pork shoulder recipe you’ll love. It’s another one you’ll leave in the refrigerator overnight. Eat on it for a few days or serve as a main course. Make wraps, use for taco meat, or mix it in with your morning eggs. Substituting lemon or lime ingredients for orange is another way to have fun and experiment with taste. When it’s done cooking you’ll have a great gravy base too!
How To Make The Paleo Pork Shoulder
Now before you get started on this delicious paleo pork shoulder recipe, you will need to know what you’ll need.
- 8-10 pound pork shoulder
- 1 sliced white onion–large
- 2 oranges—sliced with peel
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. fennel seeds
- salt and pepper as desired
- Line the bottom of a roasting pan with oranges and onions.
- Scour, in a diamond pattern, and place the pork fat side atop the oranges and onions. Season the other side with salt and pepper to your liking; rub in the garlic and fennel.
- Cover roasting pan and pork and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Give yourself plenty of time because this one needs to be cooked at 275 for seven to seven and a half hours.
Share with us what you love about this delicious treat! Share your pictures too! We would love to see how it turns out for you!