- Stay a little longer at the gym. Give yourself an extra ten minutes to try out a new exercise or push yourself to do an extra half mile on the treadmill.
- Ask a personal trainer for advice. Maybe youâ€™ve been wondering about how much protein you really need, or whether you should try interval workouts. Ask your questions today!
- Order a healthy entrÃ©e. When you head out for your special dinner, opt for fish or chicken. These low-fat, high-protein options will keep you feeling full, without packing a high-calorie punch.
- Enjoy a little red wine. If youâ€™re going to have an alcoholic beverage, opt for a single glass of red wine, which has been shown to help your heart healthâ€”perfect for Valentineâ€™s Day!
- Have some fruit with your chocolate. Dessert is almost a must on Valentineâ€™s Day! Opt for dark chocolate, fresh fruit, or both. Dark chocolate is rich in antioxidants, so your body will love you for indulging a little.
- Skip the extra sweets. If you get lots of sweets for Valentineâ€™s Day, donâ€™t despairâ€”just because you received them doesnâ€™t mean you have to eat them all at once. Make them last, and youâ€™ll savor the holiday even longer.
- Show someone else a little love. Hugging and laughter have definitive health benefits. Even if you donâ€™t have a special date, give a friend a hug or share a great joke with someone. Youâ€™ll get a mood (and brain) boost.
Our studio is located in 1025 Latrobe 30 PlazaÂ Suite 127 Latrobe, PA. 15650 you can also visit us at http://www.myfitnesskitchen.com for our schedule and for more information about My Fitness Kitchen you can give us a call at 724-879-8523. Or join us on Facebook and Twitter for added support, motivation, fun, and up-to- date information about our classes.