All personal training at My Fitness Kitchen requires an initial consultation to establish the necessary framework to construct the safest and most effective program for you.
Our areas of specialty for Personal Training include:
- Weight loss and body transformation
- Weight loss from pregnancy
- Household/family lifestyle coaching
- Individuals with pre-existing medical conditions (muscular-skeletal or metabolic) and those in transition from rehab (post-rehab fitness)
- Sports performance nutrition and/or training
- Golf Fitness
Why Personal Training at My Fitness Kitchen?
At My Fitness Kitchen our personal training programs are S.A.F.E.!
- Strategy: All training must start with a private consult to address your goal or goals, your availability, and any possible limitations you have. With these things in mind, a proper game plan can be designed.
- Accountability: Without accountability and execution, there is no chance for success.
- Faster Results: A combination of evidence-based scientific programming with personal accountability yields the fastest and safest results.
- Empowerment: Our goal at My Fitness Kitchen is to help you reach your goal as quickly as possible while also explaining “HOW” so you can maintain the program on your own and not need us all the time.
Personal Training Options
Recurring Personal Training:
- All recurring personal training sessions are considered semi-private. You could be working one-on-one or with up to four other individuals.
- All programs will be personalized to fit the goals, fitness levels, and limitation of all participants in the semi-private sessions.
- Recurring personal training sessions provide the client with additional perks as well as discounts on the normal single session rate.
All Recurring Training includes:
- Unlimited Group Personal Training
- Kitchen Watchers
Non-recurring (A la carte) Personal Training
- The a la carte option is best suited to individuals who are only seeking assistance or coaching for workouts and not for a specific program, timeframe, or targeted goal.
- These sessions can either be semi-private or one-on-one, and you will be billed on the day of service based on the number of other clients in the session.
Call My Fitness Kitchen today at 724-879-8523 to discuss details and let us determine together which personal training option is right for you. We can help you make weight loss simple. You can get fit AND lose weight at My Fitness Kitchen.